During Covid-19, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Financial reporting is really all about future-proofing your business – every company must plan for growth and success while also providing for potential external changes such as exchange rate fluctuations and economic downturns. At o’donnell+co, we have been helping clients to grow and prosper for over 20 years because we make it our business to understand your business and become your trusted partner.
Our financial reporting service is a vital management tool designed to provide clear insight, analysis and review of the business, based on key performance indicators, to give you a solid platform from which to craft strategies and make sound commercial decisions.
Our financial advisory services include:
- Financial accounting
- Financial statements
- Company secretarial services
- Taxation & tax compliance
The importance of financial statements lies in their ability to supply you with timely, reliable information so that you can make informed decisions with confidence. Whether you are starting a new business, considering a merger, funding for growth, dealing with corporate tax issues or simply trying to keep your business on track to meet future goals, our financial statements analysis and comprehensive reports are designed to facilitate your decision-making process. And when it comes to meeting external stakeholders, you can rest assured that you have the right information to achieve your goals and safeguard the future. Here are some of the ways our financial accounting services can help you:
- Preparation of audit-exempt accounts to comply with statutory filing and taxation requirements
- Secretarial services such as documentation for AGMs, filings at Companies Registration Office
- Filing of annual tax returns
- Specific targeted investigations & financial reviews in accordance with your instructions
Under the Companies Act 2014, the onus is on directors of a company to ensure that their statutory records are fully up to date and compliant with the filing requirements of the Companies Registration Office. In an ever-changing regulatory landscape, this can be a daunting task. At o’donnell+co, we have many years’ experience providing corporate secretarial services and dealing with corporate governance for a wide variety of owner managed businesses and larger corporate businesses.
Our comprehensive range of corporate secretarial services includes:
- Company formation and business name registrations
- Registered office services
- Preparing the company’s annual returns
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Holding the statutory registers
- Preparation of minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Completion of elective resolutions/directors’ resolutions
- Completion and filing of all necessary accounts, forms and annual returns
- Ad hoc secretarial services
o’donnell+co Chartered Accountants is committed to understanding our clients’ business so that we can deliver specialist, sector-focussed advice on tax efficiency, corporate taxation and tax compliance. Over 20 years’ experience in this field enables us to draw on a wealth of expertise which ranges from analysis of investments and taxation planning to preparation of all the necessary paperwork and dealing with relevant authorities on your behalf. Our approach is methodical – we leave no stone unturned to ensure that your changing needs and priorities are catered for at all times, that you meet the highest standards of compliance and, above all, that you are as tax-efficient as possible.
Our service is discreet, highly confidential and personal. To find out how our financial reporting services can help you, contact us today.